Organizations today often find themselves with a need for temporary, high-level talent. Carlsen provides our client partners with mid to executive-level professionals on an interim basis. These professionals range from functional heads and technical specialists to C-level executives, across a wide range of disciplines and sectors.
As the leading specialized executive search firm for companies invested in the future of media, entertainment and related technology, we are committed to presenting every client a slate of highly-qualified, diverse candidates.
When would an organization use Carlsen’s Executives on Demand service?
- Bridging permanent recruitment gaps
- Sudden vacancy (resignations, dismissals, death, injury, illnesses, disability, maternity leave)
- Managing turnarounds
- “Holding down the fort” pending a final decision on a senior level appointment
- Managing change of culture, strategy, policy, structure
- Taking charge of specific projects such as launching a new product or service
- Part-time management when circumstances don’t warrant a full time role
- Post-merger/acquisition management – stepping in to stabilize a situation following a merger or acquisition or pre-sale when a leader has stepped out before the sale is consummated
- Applying special expertise or knowledge on a project that is outside the company’s core competency
If you are a business professional seeking interim opportunities, Carlsen’s Executives On Demand service is the ideal solution. If you’d like to be considered for an interim position, please send us your resume in the form below, and if your skills and experience are a good match for an available position, a Carlsen representative will contact you.
- Ad Sales
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Sales
- Business Development
- Consumer/Brand Marketing
- Creative Services
- Customer Service
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Product Managers
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
“Ann and her team at Carlsen Resources have an unmatched and in-depth knowledge of the industry and have withstood the test of time as they continually present ‘top of the class’ candidates. Carlsen Resources represents honesty, integrity and an expertise that is second to none in the business.”
Kevin Hyman, Executive Vice President of Cable Operations, Bright House Networks
To earn our reputation of being and finding the ‘best people in the business’ by providing the strategic advantage that builds and grows exceptional companies and careers.